This item will be backordered until Jan 2023
Mattos Designs Ready2Run Combination Arches are designed to make a big impression with their high pixel count, while being a true swiss army knife for your light show. These Combination Arches take the traditional arch design and turn it up to 11. Available in 4 designs to cover a wide variety of themes and applications.
The Ready2Run Dancing Arches are made from durable HDPE material with Mattos Designs 12V Resistor Bullet Pixels pre-installed. These arches are designed to be mounted to a 1/2" PVC frame for support.
Note: Does not include PVC frame. This material has no structural strength and requires the customer to supply and build a support frame.
- Made from Black HDPE (the same material as MegaTree strips)
- All styles measure 39" Tall x 76" Wide
- Includes holes for mounting to support frame
- Uses same frame design as our Large Basic Arch, for future proofing
- Available in 4 Styles
- This arch design features an outside Matrix featuring 455 pixels (7 High x 65 Wide) for scrolling text, images, and much more. It also features 17 spokes for fan or spinning effects. The possibilities are endless. This design comes with a total of 634 Pixels pre-installed.
Arch/Fan/3 Prong Flakes
- This arch design features 3 outer rows of arches which can be used together or separately, or use them as a small matrix (3" High x 65" Wide). The center design features 11 spokes for fan or spinning effects, while the mid-area includes five 16" 3-prong snowflakes around it. This design comes with a total of 515 Pixels pre-installed.
Arch/Bat/3 Prong Flakes
- Why lock yourself into one holiday, when this combination arch can cover Halloween AND Christmas? The center design features a unique dual purpose design, changing from a Bat to a Snowflake with ease. True holiday versatility means you can use this arch from October-December. This design also features 3 outer rows of arches which can be used together or separately, or use them as a small matrix (3 High x 65 Wide). This arch comes with a total of 341 Pixels pre-installed.
- This arch brings the best of both worlds to one high impact prop. The Arch/Bulb combination prop includes 3 Singing Bulb faces which can be used independently or in concert with one another for a chorus trio! This design also features 3 outer rows of arches which can be used together or separately, or use them as a small matrix (3 High x 65 Wide). This arch comes with a total of 657 Pixels pre-installed.
Mattos Designs' Ready2Run line of props uses our 12V WS2811 Resistor Bullet Pixels with xConnect ends, combined with plain or printed Coroplast from top of the line prop designers, to create an easy way to add some razzle dazzle to your holiday light show. All props come fully assembled with 12V pixels pre-installed, and our models can be imported directly in the popular xLights sequencing software.