Mattos Designs LLC
FROGGY'S FOG - BOREAS S4 SNOW MACHINE WITH DMX (BACKORDERED)
This Item is a BACKORDERED item won't ship until June
The S4 Snow Machine can create both blizzard-like conditions and beautiful, gently falling flurries. A relatively compact package, the S4 is well-suited for use in plays, movie sets, winter attractions, and many other types of applications.
- Two Stage Blower Fans - The S4 features a 1350W High Fan Setting and an 800W Low Setting, allowing the user to choose the output and audio level that is best suited for their needs.
- True 0-100% Variable Control - The included remote allows the user to choose any flake size with the turn of a dial. The S4 features almost dust-sized particles at the low end and heaps of heavy snow at the high end.
- Integrated Noise Reduction - The S4 has noise reduction material built into the internals of the machine to ensure that it can operate as quietly as possible in live performance situations.
- Large Fluid Tank and Hanging Bracket - The S4 can hold up to 5 liters of snow fluid, meaning it can be run for a very long time on lower output settings. The included hanging bracket allows for maximum flexibility in installation and usage.
- The S4 features a low (800W) and a high (1,350W) fan setting, allowing for greater flexibility for your power and output needs
- Soundproofing has been built directly into the machine chassis to ensure that the machine operates as quietly as possible
- Adjustable DMX Output
- Optimized for Blizzard to Small Flurry
- The power components of the control panel are all water resistant.
The brand-new Boreas S4 comes packed with many great professional features at a price that makes it accessible to everyone! Having a powerful, fully adjustable machine like the S4 allows you to create spectacular snow effects at any time of year. This machine can create both blizzard-like conditions and beautiful, gently falling flurries. A relatively compact package, the S4 is well-suited for use in plays, movie sets, winter attractions, and many other types of applications.
TWO-STAGE BLOWER MOTORS
The S4 features a low (800W) and a high (1,350W) fan setting, allowing for greater flexibility for your power and output needs. Being able to reduce the wattage of the machine is incredibly helpful in applications that have limited power supply, such as when using generators. When power isn't an issue, the machine can be set to its maximum blower speed to throw flakes longer distances over large stages or venues.
When using snow machines in film or theater, it is important to keep noise levels low. Not only are the internal components optimized for quiet operation, soundproofing has been built directly into the machine chassis to ensure that the machine operates as quietly as possible.
DMX ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT
Use your DMX console to control the pump of the machine! This allows you to adjust flake size on the fly to the ideal settings for your show or production, as well as integrate the machine with any existing light shows and effects.
LARGE FLUID CONTAINER
The 5 Liter / 1.32 Gallon tanks ensures you have ample room to add another gallon of Froggy’s Flake snow fluid to the reservoir. 1.32 Gallons is also enough to last the standard user 50 minutes at full blizzard output, and 200 minutes at the lowest, flurry-sized output.
OPTIMIZED FOR FINE PARTICLES
For huge blizzard effects, Froggy's designed our Boreas Max Snow Cannon. That machine features fans that blow over 40 mph and output gallons of fluid to create amazing white-out blizzard effects. Well, we also know that sometimes you want a gentle-falling, peaceful snow and not a full-on blizzard. Though the S4 can be used to create a snowstorm, it has also been optimized particularly for creating these beautiful, fine-particle wintertime effects.
IP RATED POWER CABLE, SWITCH AND BREAKER
The power components of the control panel are all water resistant.
Length: 21.3 in.
Width: 12.5 in.
Height: 11.5 in.
Height with hanging bracket: 15.5 in.
Weight, dry: 23.5 lbs
Weight, filled: 33.5lbs
Fluid consumption (100%): 300ml/min
Fluid consumption (1%): 25ml/min
Maximum operating time, maximum output: 50 min
Ready time: Instant
Continuous effect output
Control and Programming
Control options: 7-Seg Digital Display Manual Control, Wired Remote, Wireless Remote, Timer
Control parameters: Continuous or timer-controlled output
Snow: Variable output control, 0-100%
DMX channels: 1
External fluid control: Fluid sensing
DMX compliance: ANSI E1.11 - USITT DMX512-A
RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20 RDM
Housing: Steel and aluminum
Fluid pump: Dual oscillating piston, high pressure
Fluid reservoir: 1.35 gal drop-in reservoir
Remote Control: Integrated Digital Remote with 3 m (9.84 ft.) cable, 3-pin XLR
Hanging bracket: Integrated yoke with safety attachment point
Mounting: Standing or hanging
Orientation: Up to +/-40° from horizontal
AC Power: IP65 Rated Seetronic Powerkon
DMX, link mode in/out: 3 and 5-pin locking XLR
Remote control: 3-pin locking XLR