Ships in 2 to 3 weeks
New in 2022, Minleon-Rainmin's PRO Network Distribution Box (NDB+PRO) is the bridge from your ArtNet, sACN or DMX controllers to our intelligent light strings. The NDB+PRO comes with build-in effects, outdoor-use rating, and ability to daisy-chain multiples with unique IP addresses via third-party network switch. Input up to 16 ArtNet universes across 16 ports. Power supply not included.
RGB-PRO Line Network Data Box NDB-PRO
- Input up to 16 universes
- LED Outputs 8 Chipset Support Rainmin RGB+, RGBW+, RGB+2 (4w), WS2811, and 9 more (see user manual)
- Max Lights across all Outputs variable on chipset type, 345-613 per output with proper power injecitons.
- Max Smart T’s per Output 32
- External Interface 2 x RJ45 ports; part of internal 3-port network switch; support 10 or 100 megabit ethernet at full or half-duplex.
- Protocols ArtNet 4 (not all funcitons), E1.31 (unicast), DDP
- Default Ethernet IP Address 10.0.0.100
- Max NDB-PRO in Ethenet Network none
- Wi-Fi Yes, on-board AP for controlling, monitoring & data reception.
- Default Wi-Fi IP Address 192.168.2.2
- Max NDB-PRO in Wi-Fi Network none
- Built-in Effects Yes, 15 + 5-custom color selection
- Show Mode Yes, 2
- Reverse Output Sequence yes, optional
- Firmware Updates from Web Interface yes, via ethernet or WiFi
- Hard Reset Button yes, on bottom, 3-function
Electrical & Safety
- PSU Included no, but MeanWell HLG-320 will match mounting holes
- Input Power 7-24 VDC
- Max current 32 Amps
- Fuse Type (per output) 5-Amp ATM (standard; 4A needed to maintain UL @ 24Vdc)
- *Inline power injection via Minleon Power T+’s & RGB+5A-12v or RGB+4A-24v
- Certifications UL listed, IP 44
Box dimensions 10 x 5 .5 x 2.25 inches
Output cable length 9.5 inches
Weight 2.5 lb.
Housing cast aluminum
Mounting Option yes, screw holes; truss mount sold separately
Operating Temperature Neg -10 to +50 Cel. / 14 to 122 Far.