This fluid is designed to winterize the lines, pumps, seals and all parts where snow fluid may come in contact. If you leave snow fluid in the snow machine, especially quickly evaporating versions like Froggys Flakes Dry or Extra Dry Snow, it can evaporate all the liquid from the solution and leave only the snow resins behind. This in conjunction with storing the machine over long periods of time is the reason snow machines will work perfect up until the day you put it away for the season and do absolutely nothing when you bring it out next year. This is not a guarantee that the machine will work perfect after months of storage, but though all of our testing it has eliminated the clogged pump issues that many snow machine customers have asked us for years to fix. Happy Snowing from Your Friends at Froggys Fog
1. Run the machine using tap water by dipping the fluid intake tube into a separate container filled with 1-2 cups of hot (NOT BOILING) tap water.
2. This will create a buildup of fluid in front of the machine. It's best to do this outside to avoid a mess to clean up.
3. Remove the snow machine fluid intake tube from the tap water container and place in the Winterizer solution bottle.
4. Run enough Winterizer solution through the machine until it starts coming out the front of the machine. Typical this takes about 30-60 secs.
5. You can now store your machine with confidence until next year!!! Any left over solution will be fine to use during next season's maintenance routine.