DeWalt DWS780 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
• Carbide Blade
• Blade Wrench
• Dust Bag
• Vertical Material Clamp
• Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
• Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
• Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
• Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
• Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
• Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
• Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
• Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
• Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
• Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
• Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
• Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
• Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
• Blade Diameter: 12"
• Amps: 15 Amps
• No Load Speed: 3800 rpm
• Vertical Capacity (Baseboard Against Fence): 6-3/4"
• Vertical Capacity (Crown Molding Vertically Nested): 7-1/2"
• Horizontal Capacity (Baseboard Lying Flat): 16"
• Horizontal Capacity (Crown Molding Lying Flat): 13-3/4"
• 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
• 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2x14 (2x16 with back fence)
• 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
• 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 2x12
• 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 2x12
• Tool Weight: 56lbs
• Shipping Weight: 66lbs